Welcome to Pre-KName: Mrs. Melissa ShieldsEmail Address: email@example.com
Phone number: (304)383-4849Conference and Planning Time: on Fridays...call for an appointmentAbout MeMy name is Melissa Shields StarFallClassroom ManagementMs. Underwood, my aide, and I have several classroom expectations. We ask that the students be respectful of each other and their belongings. We ask them to participate in all activities to the best of their abilities and most of all have FUN.
We will learn a lot this year in Early Learning (Pre K), but our main goals for student success will be:
- Count objects
- Recognize numbers 1 to 10
- Recognize number words from 1 to 10
- Writing numbers
- Identify shapes
- Identifying letters and sounds
- Writing names and other words
- Identifying environmental print
- Learning colors
- Learning phone numbers and addresses
- Learning parent’s names
As a teacher, I will:
- Help the students write their name.
- Teach about the numbers 1 to 10.
- Teach the children about the letters and sounds.
- Introduce the students to new shapes.
- Do lessons about sharing with their classmates.
As a parent, I will support my child’s learning at home by:
- Familiarizing them with the letters in their name.
- Practicing writing their name.
- Reviewing numbers from 1 to 10.
- Reviewing letters and sounds.
As a Student, I will:
Classroom HeadlinesWe are looking forward to the 2016-2017 school year!
- Work on writing my name.
- Share the toys with m classmates.
- Identify letters and sounds.
- Recognize numbers 1 to 10.
Last Modified on February 10, 2017